Europa Cinemas Organization includes 50 countries, 314 cities, 555 cinemas, 1311 screening rooms.
Since 2004 Charlie Cinema belongs to Europa Cinemas Organization.
The organization's goal is to extend the number of European films in cinemas' repertoires, especially European films from outside the specific country (outside Poland in our case), supporting pro-European actions of the cinemas' owners aimed at Young Audience (the main goal is to improve the attendance of Young Audience at the European Films screenings in the cinemas associated with the Organization; to develop the joint actions aimed at Young Audience on the local, national and European level) and expanding the cinemas network allowing for collective work on the national and European scope.
Cinemas associated with Europa Cinemas Organization:
- Syrena Cinema in Bialystok
- Centre of Film Culture in Czestochowa
- Cinemas: Neptun Helikon and Kameralne in Gdansk
- Amok Cinema in Gliwice
- Swiatowid Cinema in Katowice
- Cinemas: Pod Baranami and ARS in Krakow
- Charlie Cinema in Lodz
- Krokus Cinema and Sokol Cinema in Nowy Sacz
- Cinemas: Rialto and Muza in Poznan
- Cinemas: Kultura, Rejs and Muranow in Warsaw